- Clubhouse Media Center & Resident Lounge w/ Large Screen HDTV
- Complimentary Cyber Cafe
- Free Wireless Internet within Clubhouse and Outdoor Pool Area
- Collaborative Work Spaces
- 24 Hour Fitness and Conditioning Club w/ State of the Art Equipment, including Battle Rope & Isawall
- Resort-Style Zero Entry Pool
- Pool-Side Covered Verandah w/ Fire Place
- Bocce Ball Court
- Dog Park
- Outdoor Green Space
- Sitting Area with Picnic Tables and BBQ Grill
- Garage Rentals Available
- Storage Rentals Available
- Valet Trash Service Included
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Chef-Style Kitchen
- Wooden Glazed Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances
- Open Living Areas with 9' Ceilings
- Wood-Inspired Plank Flooring
- Wall-to-Wall Lush Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Ceiling-Height, Chic Subway Tile in Bathrooms
- Large Closets
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Window Coverings
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Wheelchair Access
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required.
- Nemours Children's Hospital and Orlando VA Medical Center located at LAKE NONA MEDICAL CITY.
- THE LOOP SHOPPING CENTER is an outdoor mall located at the corner of John Young Parkway and Osceola Parkway where you can enjoy shopping, dining and cinema entertainment.
- GATORLAND, a theme park and wildlife preserve located just minutes away from Regatta Bay.
- Enjoy live music, dining, and the market at CANVAS LAKE NONA.
- THE CROSSLANDS CINQUE TERRE is a 530,000 square foot shopping center located just west of the intersections of Osceola Parkway and Orange Blossom Trail in Kissimmee, Florida. Since the first store opening, The Crosslands and Cinque Terre Shopping centers have grown to become one of the favorite shopping and dining destinations in the greater Orlando area.